Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stay Cool Teacher Gift

 

StayCool 029crop

We have a lot of Teacher gifts to give out this year.

I only have two children in school, but I felt like all the “behind the scenes” players deserved something too.

I saw these cool Igloo picnic bags at Walmart for about $5 and picked some up for the main teachers (as well as myself) :).

Inside I put a bundle of Otterpops and a Coleman ice substitute.

StayCool 032crop

For the teacher’s aids, speech therapists, bus drivers, and bus assistants my kids are going to simply give them a bundle of Otterpops with the cute tag.

This tag reminded me of something kids would write in a yearbook . (Stay Cool, K.I.T., Never Change, etc… etc…)

StayCool 031crop

I thought this was especially appropriate for an Arizona gift.

Temperature today - 107 degrees

 

Feel free to use this printable: right click on image, copy, and then paste into your own word document for a simple and easy tag.

image

4 comments:

Krista said...

Thanks, Tasha! What a great idea! Teacher gifts...check. :)

Matt and Elisa said...

You are so thoughtful!

How are you surviving that weather!?!

Tasha said...

Thanks girls.

And Elisa - we stay inside. It's the only way to survive unless in a swimming pool. I just traded a winter of staying indoors for a summer of staying indoors.

Tina said...

I was just wondering what to give to the bus driver and aids... hmmm... You are so good.