Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Every Day May

It’s May again. And my infrequent blog posting has spawned the notion that Every Day May should live on.

So I’ll begin May by delighting you with something simple and sweet.

Our little Chunky Monkey.

She is 9 weeks old tomorrow. I like to say “weeks” for as long as I can because it makes me feel like I still have a newborn, and therefore an excuse for not having lost all my baby weight and justification for the continuous lack of sleep. If it were acceptable to say that my baby was 52 weeks old instead of one year, than I would do that too. 

Her checkup was today. She is 12 and a half pounds and in the 75th percentile! I’ve never had such a porker. That’s the size my six-month-olds (I mean 26-week-olds) usually are. I’m worried she’s not going to fit in her blessing dress on Sunday.

But I am loving lovin’ on all those rolls.

ChunkyCollage

2 comments:

Tina said...

She definitely looks like one of yours... :) She's adorable. Have such a great day Sunday. I love blessing days. She's going to look gorgeous!

Matt and Elisa said...

Wow! You finally have a chubby baby! She is beautiful!!