We’re still working on it, but we’re almost there.
Finding a new normal takes a little while.
But I felt normal enough to actually do some yard work. Trimming the tree was more exercise than I’ve done in a sad amount of months. I’m not talking about a Christmas tree here. I mean real trimming. The arms-above-my-head-with-heavy-hedge-clippers kind of trimming. It felt good, even if it was hard to hold a baby afterward in my trembling arms. :)
Guess I need to do more bench presses with that 12.5 lb baby.
Speaking of those 12.5 pounds… Did you know the “weight limit” on 0-3 month clothes is 12.5 lbs? I did not know that. My little babes are usually wearing those garments way past their 3 month mark. But today, I took out the 3-6 month bin and sorted through it.
That felt weird. Kindda sad. Where has my baby gone?




No comments:
Post a Comment