I realized that I didn’t have any pictures of me as a pregnant mama. So I asked my friend to take some pictures of my prego belly with my kiddos the day before I was scheduled to go in for my c-section.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
And...I'm just seeing this post for some reason???
Anyway, you look beautiful! I'm so glad you did this. I don't have very many pregnant pictures of me (that showcase that I am pregnant, anyway - none taken specifically for that purpose) and some of the ones I do have are SCARY. I think you'll be very glad you have these!
I just got these pictures back from the photog. I decided I would backdate them though, so it would make sense chronologically in the future. I'm actually backdating a lot of entries to try and get caught up. I know it might mess with what few readers I still have, but for history's sake, I just have to do it. :) Glad you're still reading.
Post a Comment