From our jack-o-lantern Evan designed himself…
From little Miss Zion who had THREE costume changes this last week between all of the festivities…
From little Miss Taryn who followed close behind with two wardrobe changes…
From our Mr. Evan who was content as could be dressed as Bumblebee the Transformer and sporting a nicely concocted homemade helmet, courtesy of Mom and Dad…
And our pretty awesome (if-I-do-say-so-myself) Angry Birds carved pumpkin.
Of course, our beloved Switch Witch will return tonight, saving us from weeks of tummy-aches and candy whining. And she is even going to leave the grocery-bag-filled booty for us to donate to our local dentist’s “buy back” program.
Thank you Switch Witch!




2 comments:
How did you end up with all of Mom's Halloween decorations AND old costumes? I didn't get anything!
(btw - super cool Angry Bird)
Oh no Tar! I'm sorry. Gayla actually had the costumes and just brought them over last week. We can definitely divide some of the things up better next time we're together.
Post a Comment