Those are good memories. Despite the lack of sleep.
But if I thought sleep was impossible as a child on Christmas eve, I had no idea what would be in store for me as an adult.
I am giddy with anticipation. Not for what I am getting. But for what is being given.
I am giddy with anticipation. Not for what I am getting. But for what is being given.
Santa found some good deals on some perfect items this year.
And I could not wait to see the look on my kids' beautiful little faces.
I had no idea Christmas would be more fun as an adult than it was as a child.
Despite the lack of sleep.








3 comments:
Awesome! That's soo true! Jace & I this year especially (since Cole is now old enough to really get into all of it) could hardly sleep! Crazy sounding, huh!? We kept waking up thinking it must be time to get up any minute already.
I totally agree! It's not about me anymore, it's about everyone else!!
I couldn't agree with you more! I'm the biggest kid on Christmas morning. :)
Post a Comment