Thursday, December 30, 2010

Going for It

Resolution:
No Chocolate for a year!

I have family members that have succeeded in this goal. I thought they were crazy for even attempting it. But I think I'm ready. Though I love chocolate, I don't at all love its affects. Hopefully this year will find me with less heartburn, a clearer complexion, and maybe even less of a spare tire.
2011 here we come!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Tina said...

Well, good luck!! I'll be eating all your chocolate that you won't be eating. You are stronger than me my friend!! I can't wait to hear how it all turns out!!

Emily Ruth said...

Awesome! You can totally do it! I was crazy (; enough to do it one year with my brother and sister. I think we ate A LOT of carob that year to make up for it. Hmmm... maybe you're inspiring me to try it again?