Every time I lick that many envelopes I worry about glue-poisoning. Seinfeld will do that to ya.
We weren't going to do Christmas cards this year - a little because we are cheap, a little because it will be the first time we are not either announcing the birth of a baby or the conception of one (you like that right?), and because we didn't even take a family picture this year, but mostly because we are cheap.
But blast it all if I didn't see a deal online for free Christmas cards. So the cheap excuse had to fly out the door. And the family picture one? Well I did find this little ditty back from September.
So baby come or baby coming aside, here is our cheap, last-minute version of a Christmas card.
And after that quick trip to the post office drop box, it does feel more like Christmas now, somehow...
Merry Merry Christmas to All!






5 comments:
Looks good! I didn't send them out either. Two words: cheap and lazy. :)
Maybe next year you will send one to my house ;)
Tasha, thankyou for the card and the pictures! We loved getting it and unfortunately I am one of those that was always too busy and I hate writing letters! Now that it is so easy to get pictures printed into cards I am tempted to someday break my tradition and do it. But not this year, maybe next. We love you guys! Jana
ps Thanks you for the CD too! It is really nice.
ps Thanks you for the CD too! It is really nice.
Post a Comment