This is another new Mormon Message that is spot on. I've been thinking a lot lately about the time I spend with my children - or most especially, the "Quality Time" I spend or don't spend with them.
There is a quote I was recently introduced to that has been on my mind. It is this:

So I suppose I should leave the keyboard now and go play a game of hide-n-go-seek. If the dishes can wait till I'm done blogging, then they can most certainly wait for a few rounds of games.




4 comments:
Love that quote. I printed it out and am going to put it on the fridge. You are so lucky that you are learning this before it's "too late". Learn it when you can change and make things better. I feel I've really missed out.
Thank you for sharing this. I am going to also display this poem. Such a fantastic reminder.
I feel sorry for people who only have one child. I feel like I learn so much more each time and I want to get a little closer to this attitude with each new little one. Maybe.
I saw Gayla at rehearsal last week! I am SO excited to be in the EVMCO this year - I really wish you could be in it too! This Rob Gardner "Lamb of God" is so, incredibly powerful. Wow.
I should have mentioned that Tara is the one that actually designed the layout of that quote. She's so handy with her digital scrapbook skills.
I'm going to put it up on my wall too.
Tanya - that is so awesome that you are doing the EVMCO. I was so jealous when Gayla told me that they are doing Rob Gardner's new stuff. I hope he comes and performs up here again soon. I got to do his Joseph Smith one a couple years ago in the tabernacle when he came here, and it was incredible! I can only imagine how inspiring this new work will be.
That is a really sweet quote! Great reminder!
Post a Comment