"There is Nothing more Important in this World"
I needed a reminder this week.
my mother-in-law just sent this to me and i just watched it. made me cry. i needed this too :)
Thank you. Thank you. I needed it as well. It choked me up even from the start of the clip. It's a great comfort to hear it. :)
I love this! I'm sending it right away to folks in my family. So very, very sweet. Thanks Tasha! Love you girl!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
my mother-in-law just sent this to me and i just watched it. made me cry. i needed this too :)
Thank you. Thank you.
I needed it as well.
It choked me up even from the start of the clip.
It's a great comfort to hear it. :)
I love this! I'm sending it right away to folks in my family. So very, very sweet. Thanks Tasha! Love you girl!
Post a Comment