These pics are from "This is the Place Heritage Park". We went last Monday before Pioneer day with some friends. Emily, did you seriously go on Saturday? Wow, it must have been a mad house! Sure is a neat place though. I'm looking forward to going again when my kids are older and more attentive. :)
5 comments:
I just love all those pictures you took! What a great photographer you are. It helps when you have such cute kids huh?
Hope you enjoyed today!
We were there on Saturday! Wish we would've seen you there!
Looks like fun. Where did you go?
These pics are from "This is the Place Heritage Park". We went last Monday before Pioneer day with some friends. Emily, did you seriously go on Saturday? Wow, it must have been a mad house! Sure is a neat place though. I'm looking forward to going again when my kids are older and more attentive. :)
Looks like fun.
Post a Comment