Someone in this house chopped their hair.
I found scissors on the bathroom counter.
A sink full of hair.
And a slew of brown strands on the floor.
Who could have made this mess?
Oh wait....
it was me!
In an effort to save money, I've become the family hairdresser for the last few years. And last night in a moment of desperation and insanity, I decided I'd try my skills out on myself as well.
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Well, it looks really good from the front!
Great job. I've been cutting Mark's hair since we were engaged. Haha!
Wow! It looks great!! Good job!!
I totally cut my own hair ALL THE TIME! And, I've been Mike's official beautician for almost 11 years. I was brave and chopped off Brooke's hair into a cute little a-line a couple of years ago after watching a YouTube video. Ha! I always say--it'll grow back! But I really haven't had any disasters yet. Yours looks great!
Great Job!! You are soo talented
You are so brave!! It turned out really good. Can't wait to see the back! ;)
I've done that before. Feeling desperate and trying to save money - but then I end up paying for a haircut anyway. It looks petty good though.
Wow, you are brave!! and it must also be noted:
I love your introduction to this story, and
You look awesome!!
Nice job!
Post a Comment