It was on Gratitude.
It reminded me how grateful I am lately. And how amazing it is when things work out in a different way than you expect. But in a better way. It certainly makes me count my blessings.
................
I made these "smile" blocks for my office at work. One of my responsibilities was to take pictures of new school-district employees for their ID badge. "Smile" was a perfect fit. But I was excited to bring the block home to brighten my family room.

After church yesterday, I decided to turn the blocks around and add another phrase. One fitting of the season and also our situation.





4 comments:
You are so crafty. I need to be more like that. You should start a craft blog and show us, not so crafty people that can come up with their own ideas, how to do some of your fun things. It looks great!
Those look so great! Do you have punches for those letters? Love it!
You guys are so nice. It's nothing fancy. Just chipboard letters sponged with ink or modge podged with scrapbook paper. Only takes a few minutes. But thanks!
Those really are cute. You have such a talent for crafting.
Post a Comment