Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bitter Sweet

I cried when I left the office.

Here is what I'm going to miss:

Adult Interaction
Quiet Lunches
Instant Gratification
Problem Solving
Feeling Needed
Helping our Financial Situation
Being Thanked
Meeting Strangers
A Reason to Get Dressed
Satisfaction of helping others
A Job Well Done
But then I look at these guys....

And it is SO SO worth it!

4 comments:

Matt and Elisa said...

They might not thank you yet but they will. You are such a good mom!

Sammy asked why the girls are naked!

Tina said...

Agreed!! You will find that staying home has its own gratification and getting together with other moms with kids for play group is always fun and it will give you your adult interaction. Can't wait to hear all about your fun adventures!

Tasha said...

Elisa - Sammy asks good questions. :) This was, sadly, the only picture I had of my three kids together. It was at the end of my "photo shoot" with Taryn and Zion for blessing invitations, where I thought bare-chested would be the cutest thing on a moment's whim. But then Evan wanted to jump in. Hence the disjointed picture.

Tanya Leigh said...

I love that picture :)

Congrats on being able to smother yourself in your sweet kiddos all over again!