- 5:00 am - The baby wakes up again
- 4:55 am - I go back to sleep
- 4:00 am - Evan needs to go to the bathroom
- 3:45 am - Zion starts crying
- 3:15 am - Taryn awakes and cries for a half hour (because darn it if I was determined to not revert back to feeding her that early in the morning)
- 3:14 am - A loud and terrifying MOAN escapes the mouth of my sleeping husband
- 3:13 am - Greg dreams that a scarey homeless man appears in the door way and apparently he thinks that a moan of death will scare him off
Conclusions from the night - Taryn can hear loud and terrifying Moans, my other children can hear Taryn, Greg has weird dreams, and I'm the one that gets to suffer the consequences! I'm not a big fan of that homeless man this morning.




2 comments:
Too funny! Hope the homeless man was scared away and is gone for good!
The joy of motherhood at night. Ahhhhh...
Post a Comment