I've never had to have glasses or corrective lenses of any kind - until now. Greg says they disguise me as well as they do Clark Kent. hm... I'm still not sure how I feel about them. But I can tell when I wear them that they certainly do help. I'm just not convinced the sensation of constantly looking through a viewfinder is worth the minor correction.
Saturday, May 9, 2009
A New Disguise
I've never had to have glasses or corrective lenses of any kind - until now. Greg says they disguise me as well as they do Clark Kent. hm... I'm still not sure how I feel about them. But I can tell when I wear them that they certainly do help. I'm just not convinced the sensation of constantly looking through a viewfinder is worth the minor correction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I think you look very cute and distinquished in them.
CUTE! He looks good in glasses. :o) I'm sure they look cute on you too!
I thought you looked really good in them on Tuesday night. Why didn't you wear them Sunday??
Sorry I didn't take more time to look at your glasses yesterday. I didn't really even get to see them on you, but I like the style.
Post a Comment