Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Motherless Motherful Day

It's Easy to feel sorry for myself on this day.

Especially when I look out my back window at my neighbor's family barbecue and see this....
And it makes me REALLY miss this.....


And then this is when I get spotted from behind my bedroom window and Sis. Jacobsen probably starts wondering what type of peeping neighbors she has. woops...







At least I got yummy German pancakes for breakfast made by both my boys, my husband subbed for me in nursery, Evan said "I love you Mommy", and Zion gave me zerberts.

5 comments:

Tara said...

Woh, spooky Tash. At first I thought that picture really was an old one of Mom.

Kippy said...

I know you miss your wonderful mom everyday, and today is an extra reminder. I know she is proud of the mother you are :)

granny said...

I'll bet she was peekin' down at you today like you were peekin' at your neighbor. And I'll bet she smiled.

Emily Ruth said...

I'm so sorry this day deepens the ache. I have felt the bitter/sweet today as well.
Thinking of and praying for you...

Darla said...

This is a beautiful expression. Thank you for sharing. Darla