I opened my Hope Chest today hoping to find my old micromachines for Evan to play with. They weren't there but I did find something else that Evan seemed to love just as much.
He has been talking a lot lately about "tea parties". Whenever he takes a bath he pretends to drink tea at a tea party. I have no idea where he learned about it. Tea Parties are definitely something I have not attempted to teach my little boy about. But I found my special porcelain min-tea set that my Grandma gave me as a little girl. I pulled it out along with a broken pageant tiara just for kicks and giggles.


You can see that Greg was thrilled about the whole party idea. Perhaps he was dreaming about micromachines circling around the floral tea cups.



You can see that Greg was thrilled about the whole party idea. Perhaps he was dreaming about micromachines circling around the floral tea cups.




4 comments:
Cute...and funny! I love Greg in the last picture...poor dad!
Love it! That is so funny. That is a classic Dad moment!
I'm going to have to agree that the best part is the picture of Greg! Too funny. Dad's are great sports.
The best older brothers are the ones that will play tea party with you. YAY, Evan. - LOL! The pic with Greg is too funny!
Post a Comment