I felt like a newlywed in Sunday School today. It was the first time in nearly THREE years that I have not had a baby sitting on my lap, or begging for cheerios, or running around the foyer, or screaming in my ear, or sleeping on my shoulder.
My little girl went to nursery today along with her big brother. That left my hands free for other tasks: like holding my husband's hand! I even gave him a little back scratch (that was the part that made me feel like a newly wed). And get this - I was able to get out my scriptures and read along in the lesson. What a novelty.
It was so great. And it is so wonderful to have nursery teachers that are willing to watch my little ones for two hours each Sunday. And even better that my kids love to go to class. I feel so blessed. Now I get to sit back and enjoy these next 3 months before my hands suddenly become full again.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Congrats! Enjoy the next 3 months! (I have 4 more to go till my youngest in in nursery, not that I am counting down or anything!) :)
Post a Comment