Love the sucking fingers picture!!! Ok, so I have never had a girl and the angle hard for me to read. So. . . I am not going to guess for fear of offending Palmer baby 3!
It's been fun to read everyone's comments because Greg and I weren't quite sure either. But we've learned from the past that if it makes us raise our eyebrow with inquiry then it is a girl, because boys are definitely obvious. I was waiting for Elisa to respond since she's an ultrasound tech. Elisa is right! It is a little girl!
Congratulations Tasha!!!! I am very happy for you. My husband Randy and I just started trying to get pregnant, so send some of your fertility this way, would ya ;) lol
Hey Tasha, I was blog surfing and found yours. I love it, from your url name to the topics you cover! (this is Amy Owens from MHS by the way) Congrats on the healthy pregnancy!
15 comments:
Love the sucking fingers picture!!! Ok, so I have never had a girl and the angle hard for me to read. So. . . I am not going to guess for fear of offending Palmer baby 3!
It looks like the male persuasion. Am I right? I can never see anything on those pictures. But boy or girl, how exciting!
Wait! Maybe it's a girl! I just trusted the doctor on mine, and I've never seen the shot of the girl before, having only boys.
In my proffessional opinion...it looks like a girl! Congrats! Am I right? Is that what they told you? I better be or I better get a new job!
I was going to say boy but if Elisa is a professoinal and says girl then it must be....Right?
It's been fun to read everyone's comments because Greg and I weren't quite sure either. But we've learned from the past that if it makes us raise our eyebrow with inquiry then it is a girl, because boys are definitely obvious. I was waiting for Elisa to respond since she's an ultrasound tech. Elisa is right! It is a little girl!
Phew...I really didn't know about that one. Congrats Tash! So fun! Two girlies in a row!
I couldn't tell either, so I was waiting for a response from you. Congrats!!!!
Congrats! Two girls together will be fun!
That is so exciting Tasha, congrats!
Congratulations Tasha!!!! I am very happy for you. My husband Randy and I just started trying to get pregnant, so send some of your fertility this way, would ya ;) lol
Hey Tasha, I was blog surfing and found yours. I love it, from your url name to the topics you cover! (this is Amy Owens from MHS by the way) Congrats on the healthy pregnancy!
Congratulations! Sounds like its a girl. That is so exciting!
YAY, A girl! Our girls will only be a week or two apart. How fun! Maybe, if we ever live near eachother, they will be good friends. :o) Congrats!
Oh, this makes me baby hungry again. Another girl will be lots of fun. Congrats!
Post a Comment