I often wonder what my kids will dress themselves in when they are old enough to do such a thing. I don't imagine it will be much different than the outfits their Daddy picks.

I returned from work to find Zion in this hideous combination of imaginary pajama monsters, name-brand b'goshes, and holey Sunday stockings.
To my chagrin, the eclectic ensemble became pretty adorable by the end of the day.
8 comments:
Ha! That's great! Steve puts together some pretty weird things, too. I now make sure I lay stuff out for him if necessary.
Too funny! I think most husbands are like that because they really don't care what they look like so why care what the kids wear? She really did look cute though!
That is awesome, it is funny what they will come up with. I am glad you got some pictures of it.
hi tasha! email me so i can invite you to our family blog pcummard@msn.com
kanoe
That cracks me up! It's definately a male thing.
Tash ! I laughed so hard when I read this! I showed it to Russ cuz he does the same stuff with Gracee's outfits! A couple of weeks ago he brought her to our nephews baptism in her pajamas!!! funny. Congrats on the job. I understand how that was really hard for you but what a blessing in your lives right now to be able to count on a predictable amount coming in. That's really funny you were surprised that you types 101 WPM because i swear that's what speed you were already in HS. Are you guys flying or driving to the MHS reunion?
Men are so creative! That usually happens at our house when I'm behind on laundry.
Love it! That is so funny! At least she is dressed right!
Post a Comment