
Sometimes its the little things
that let us know we are loved.
Like when Greg runs up to bed before me and lays on my side of the bed to warm it up.
that let us know we are loved.
Like when Greg runs up to bed before me and lays on my side of the bed to warm it up.




4 comments:
What a good husband! By the way, in regards to your being a leader post...as I was sitting in the chapel before church on Sunday, I thought, She is a leader...she leads us in the music. You've said it before...music is a quick way to bring in the Spirit and when that music is going as we come in to the chapel, it's leading us to feel the spirit. Thanks for doing that!
That is too funny! What a good husband!
That's very thoughtful. I think Jared (my hubby) would just lay in the middle of the bed all sprawled out. THen again, it's AZ and no need to warm anything up. :)
Aww, that's love. How sweet of you to notice :)
Post a Comment