Mothers Who Know Final Day 7
Mothers Who Know Stand Strong and Immovable
I've learned a lot this week about myself as a mother. I've seen some of the good things I am doing and I've definitely recognized those that I need to work on. But overall, I have gained a testimony about the importance of each of the points Sis. Beck illustrates.I want my children to know that I do know that we are children of our Heavenly Father. That He has a divine plan for us. That He wants us to find joy. That He loves us. That He sacrificed His son for us, that we might find that joy through repentance. I hope the cleanliness (or lack thereof) of my kitchen doesn't deter anyone from believing that I do know. And I hope my children will say of me:




3 comments:
I love the picture of you and Zion! Thanks for all the mother reminders this week and I am sure your children do know what an awesome mom they have!
Your blog is great. It is so ispirational.
I did some blog hopping to view yours, hope you don't mind. THis is a fabulous post! I love it and think I might just copy your idea and do something along the same lines. I loved reading all of them. You are such a great example to all of us.
Post a Comment