Phew!
The weekend is over.
The shed didn’t get finished like I had thought it would, and the grass wasn’t ready to walk on like I hoped it would be, but it’s over.
And It’s official – her name is Haven. When we first decided on it (with some trepidation) I told Greg he could always change it when he gave her a name and a blessing. [I’ve heard of that happening before. Crazy as that would be.]
But Haven it is.
Luckily the microphone was still working for that part of the blessing. Unfortunately, it cut out mid-way through and everyone had to adjust their hearing aids and lean forward to hear the rest of it.
Family Pictures are over… for now.
The luncheon was a success. Approximately 40 people in our little house. That’s the blessing of living near family again. :)
My back still aches from all the cookie-making and fruit and veggie chopping I did on Saturday. What can I say? – I have a bad back. Which only intensifies when there’s a baby in constant need of holding.
Luckily, my husband has strong hands. Which I’m going to go put to use on this here aching back. Right. Now.
The dishes can wait.




No comments:
Post a Comment