Zion has grown up so much since our move. {oh, btw, we moved. We’re here. And hopefully someday I’ll write about it}
She had a birthday. She is FOUR now, which seems so crazy. She is becoming so independent and thoughtful. She even changes Taryn’s wet diapers on her own and loves it! She is as beautiful as ever, more friendly than ever, and as wonderful a daughter as I could ever have imagined.
One of my favorite things is finding her on her head nearly any time of the day, as head stands are her latest passion.
And today she grew up even more as she took her first steps onto a real, yellow school bus. It’s a short bus. But she doesn’t know the difference. She gets to ride it because she likes to say things like “Titty Tat” and “Fider” and “Dandpa”. I think she’s pretty cute when she talks like that, but let’s be real – the cuteness can’t last forever.
Yes, Zion is growing so fast.
And I’m the lucky one that gets to watch her!




1 comment:
Oh, I loved that short bus so much! Enjoy it baby girl!
Post a Comment