So what’s the verdict? “Every Day in May” is now complete. It was a bit exhausting, but at least my head stayed clear during the day and that was a plus.
Now what?
I find that in the past I often won’t post for days at a time because I feel whatever I write will be too whiney. And while I applaud mothers for sayin’ things as they are and not neglecting their true feelings, I’ve felt that is the antithesis of the reason behind my blog. Obviously, in May, I did some whining. It’s gonna come with the territory of posting every day. Sorry ‘bout that.
But I’ll need some Blogger Love if I’m going to try to keep this up.
I’m pretty sure I’ll need to take an occasional respite on the weekends.
So, give me some lovin peeps. If you’re out there. And you have an opinion on the frequency of my posts, I’m all ears (or eyes I suppose).




11 comments:
Tasha, I always take a peek here to see how life is treating you. I think your blogging is pretty true to life. Not every day is sunshine and roses...but on the whole, it's very good. :o)
You know I have enjoyed it very much!
Taking breaks on weekends (and whenever else you need to!) sounds like a good plan to me though.
Keep it commin Tash! Fun stuff at the Porters. :)
Uh, Palmer. Freudian slip. :)
I love your blog! The more the better!
I have really enjoyed reading your blog each day!!!
I think it's great! Love keeping up on you guys!
I love it!! Keep the posts coming!!
I know I don't comment on every post, but I check into your blog regularly and read up on your life. I think you should blog as often as you feel like you have something to say! I always enjoy your posts.
I pop on here all the time because I love your blog, Tasha! It reminds me that I'm not the only mom out there who gets a run for her money every once in a while.
You are amazing. I love that you blog and often wish I could be as honest and candid as you are. Keep the posts coming as regularly as you can. Darla
Post a Comment