Monday, March 21, 2011

This is HUGE!

It may seem like a small feat, but I guarantee you that this is HUGE, and very exciting.

Taryn went the entire day without a hat to guard her hearing aids from her hands and mouth. We even went on a field trip to the Children's Museum where there was a lot of running around to be done and plenty of opportunities for little hearing aids to fall out. At one point, one aid did come out from behind her ear, but she came right to me, showed me the problem, and stood so still while I fixed it for her. She is such a big girl!

We are done with hats! I'm afraid most people in our neighborhood think she doesn't have any hair because of them. Now I get to show off her natural curls and not have to worry about outfits that match the few hats we have. Hallelujah!

Photobucket

3 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Oh, there are just so many things and situations that we as mothers and parents can be dealing with and to look in from the outside, you would never know! Sweet little Taryn. So happy for you both!

Tina said...

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!! How wonderful is that? I feel the same way almost every day that Jacob gets home from school and it's still in! Way to go Taryn. You are beautiful and I love your curly hair!!!!

Tara said...

She does look a lot different without her hat. And at first I thought the cords of the hearing aids were hoop earrings...she is so grown up.