
Someday I will own a snowblower.
Then I will spend just as much time clearing driveways - but will share my good fortune of a snowblower by doing five neighbors' houses in the same amount of time that it takes me to break my back shoveling my own and a mere 30 yards of a neighbor's sidewalk.
{sigh, stretch, and crack my back}
Actually...
Forget that.
Someday I will be back in sunny Arizona, where snow blowers are figments of imagination. And instead of snowblowing a neighbor's yard as an act of service, I can rake their leaves in mid-February when Fall has finally hit.





4 comments:
It's sooooo true! Our neighbors (who thankfully live a few houses down the cul-de-sac) just had the last of the leaves fall from their HUGE tree this week. Their yard (and the yard next door, and the street) are completely covered. Still, it's a nice day to rake - the high is 70...
oooooooo Rachel! You sure know how to make a Zoni-girl curse the day she ever moved to Utah. But don't worry, don't you worry. I'll get back at you when our thermometer reads 80 and yours 115. Oh yes. {insert evil laugh here and the Mr. Burns tapping of fingertips.} :)
Hope to see you in sunny AZ soon!
HAHA!!
I'm all for it, Girl! Come on DOWN!!
Post a Comment