Thursday, January 20, 2011

On a Thursday


I'm likin' this age.

I don't remember this stage with any of my other children. This is most likely due to the fact that I usually have a suckling newborn by now or am at least 9 months pregnant and not so playful. So this little break is more of a breather than I had expected. It's weird though. Even though it's been planned. I almost don't feel worthy of it. For some reason. That's probably even more weird huh. Oh well. It will come soon enough though.

I'll just enjoy my breather while it lasts. I'll probably be spending the terrible-twos puking in a toilet. But that's okay. I don't mind forgetting that stage!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tanya Leigh said...

I hear ya. It is an odd feeling being "yourself" when your baby is growing up before your eyes. I felt the same way with Shyre. I always say, "I actually ENJOYED her being two!" ... of course, there are very different personalities as well. ;)

Adorable pictures! Enjoy!

Tina said...

She is beautiful Tasha!! I love this age too, especially with girls wanting to play dolls and being so super cute!!
Enjoy her, enjoy you for a change. I remember two summers ago I was excited to not be pregnant so I could just go to the park, run with my kids and not be so tired all the time.