
She's a Runner. She runs everywhere she goes. Maybe it's because she's learned since infancy that with two older siblings around, she'd better run if she wants to keep what she's got or get dibs on something first. She's pretty smart like that I guess.
She's a Runner. Her mother on the other hand is not. Unless it's from home base to first, I usually count my legs out. They don't really go much further. But this last week I've started running. It helps to have a group of gals encouraging me each night. And each evening I surprise myself more and more with what I am able to accomplish. But I still dread going. It scares me to death and I search for an excuse not to join the group. But I don't usually have one except to stay home and watch Biggest Loser, which is recording any way and how blasphemous would that be to miss working out because I have to sit and watch other people do it?! :)
We'll see how this running thing goes. It's been fun, but I've heard crazy talk of a half-marathon. I guess we'll see just how crazy I get. If I'm going to keep up with Taryn, I better start training now.





3 comments:
Iris is so much like this! Must be a third child thing. They don't want to be left behind!
And I totally hear you on the running as an adult! I hate running, just hate it, and I would be so intimidated to even try. I do other forms of exercise with reasonable success, but running....yech. Good for you for giving it a shot!
good luck with the running. I hated it at first and then realized that is how I get my baby weight off... and then I ripped my L4 and L5 disks in my back and now have strick orders NOT to run for exercise. Isn't that how it goes. You hate something until you can't do it anymore and then you want to? I've always thought Taryn to be just beautiful!! I love these action shots you got of her!!!
I started running too! Wish we could run together. Mimi motivated me. Unfortunately I got plantar faciatis and the bridge of my foot has been killing me for a couple weeks now. I bought new shoes so hopefully it will subside soon. How far are you running? I do a wopping 1 mile and it kills me!!! Sorry you are at such a high altitude.
Post a Comment