I love all those pictures you got! Soccer is such a hard sport at this age for some kids... Cloey had a rough time too at the beginning, and the middle and the end. At least they look oh so cute while playing right?
It was really frustrating to watch Evan cry every time he fell or the ball was taken away, but I just realized maybe he was destined to be a professional soccer player. Haven't you noticed every time a player gets knocked over he grimmaces in pain for about 5 minutes hoping the ref pulls out a yellow card. Evan's a natural.
3 comments:
I love all those pictures you got! Soccer is such a hard sport at this age for some kids... Cloey had a rough time too at the beginning, and the middle and the end. At least they look oh so cute while playing right?
Hey! Pretty good. Way to go Evan!
It was really frustrating to watch Evan cry every time he fell or the ball was taken away, but I just realized maybe he was destined to be a professional soccer player. Haven't you noticed every time a player gets knocked over he grimmaces in pain for about 5 minutes hoping the ref pulls out a yellow card. Evan's a natural.
Post a Comment