


8. Lying side by side in the grass and talking under the moonlight.
7. The family hike we took to the waterfall. Watching you trek-it with Zion on your shoulders and then bond with Evan under the falls. Contemplating how our family has grown and being so thrilled that you are my husband and, even better, the father of our children.
6. Both getting sick at Magic Mountain and finding comfort in the realization that at least we were growing old together.
5. Every time you hold me in your arms and we get to really talk with eachother. Those are precious moments and I relish in every minute.
4. Watching you carefully and lovingly hold each of our brand new little babes. There is an indescribable emotion that overwhelms me when I get to witness that moment. It is beautiful.
3. When you "broke the ice" with me on our wedding day. Still brings a smile to my face.
2. Painting the bedroom with you while both scantily clad. I loved watching you up on that ladder. It was so much fun, even though we were both too exhausted afterward to do anything about it.
1. Taking you to Babies R Us to announce the news of our growing family. The smile on your face was magical and the embrace we shared is still my most favorite hug of our marriage. It is a moment I will never forget
Happy Anniversary Love! Let's shoot to make these next EIGHT even better.
I LOVE YOU









7 comments:
That actually made me tear up a little bit. Happy anniversary, and many many more!
Wanna know something funny? We both totally wore the same wedding dress.
Are you serious about the dress Amanda? That is too funny. I love that dress. I never would have picked it out for myself, but after trying it on for my mom, I fell in love. And I didn't realize it till afterward, that it is also the almost exact same wedding dress that my sister-in-law wore a couple years before me. I could have saved a few hundred bucks and just worn hers!
I DID save a couple hundred bucks...it was my sister's first! I loved it too! It looked beautiful on you. Congrats on 8 years!
I loved those pictures and you two on the motorcycle... the look on Greg's face is priceless.
I enjoyed your top 8 list and loved how open you were in them.
Congrats. 8, that just sounds like a lot doesn't it? What a beautiful couple you guys make.
Uh oh Tina, was I too revealing in my list? I censored it a little from the note I actually gave Greg this morning. :) I hope the "breaking the ice" isn't misinterpreted. It's just an inside joke that I promise is harmless.
That pic of us on the mo-ped is my favorite too. It was just parked there in the bike rack, so we decided to hop on. Classic.
Um...you forgot the time you wrapped yourself in cellophane and were waiting for Greg on top of the piano! ;) JK
You guys are such a great couple and obviously so happy together!
Congrats on 8 years!!
Post a Comment