Monday, March 8, 2010

Another Household Milestone


It's been a couple of weeks, but she is definitely a Pro now. And my earliest by far.
8 months old today.

Pay no mind to the fountainess nose. In addition to crawling, and a double ear infection, she is cutting FOUR new teeth. She's been busy the last couple of weeks, I'll tell ya that much.

I wish my pictures weren't always so grainy. I cannot take a decent inside picture to save my life. Which is really a shame, because that's where we always are. (Poor sentence structure, I know). No matter how much light I'm letting in through the windows, it is never enough. grrrrr.... Anyone have some suggestions?

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jonesy said...

Isn't it always everything at once? Dixon's already pulling himself up on everything and cruising along the couches. Our earliest, too, though all my monkeys were starting to walk by 10 mo.
As for the picture dilemma, maybe you should ask that photog sis of yours how to work your camera...just a thought. ;)

Tasha said...

That is a great idea Amanda. Problem is, she says I either need more light or a new camera. And I didn't like those suggestions because neither are feasible. :) But as soon as we have some play money (maybe in like 10 years) then a new camera will happily be my easy fix. Unfortunately, I'm afraid my poor kids during that time are going to have to be content with pixely faces. Oh well.

Matt and Elisa said...

So exciting! Sorry she still in't feeling good. I hope she is better soon!!

Tim and Shay said...

AWESOME!!! We have been trying to get Katie to crawl but she just screams when we get her on her hands and knees. {Sigh}

Jonesy said...

I feel your pain. I totally need a new camera too, but unfortunately, a LOT of other things have to come first!

Kristy said...

Spencer was certainly my earliest crawler at 7 months and he was into everything! That's how the poor boy managed to knock out one of his teeth when he only had two of them. I just can't believe how quickly they grow and change and are constantly on the move.

granny said...

I think the picture is perfect and adorable. She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing her.