Monday, March 22, 2010

If Mama Ain't Happy

I've been ornery. REAL ornery. Not at all pleasant to be around.

My husband said, "If there is anything you are wanting to get done this week, you better do it. Because you'll be on your period in a couple days."

Well that just put me over the top. The nerve of him to think that the reason I was so short-tempered was because of my hormones, and not because I had valid and legitemate arguments for everything that was bothering me.

Then I looked at the calendar.

Sure enough. He was right.

Sometimes it's nice to have a husband that knows me better than myself. But during some points in the month, it is kind of aggravating. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness!!
I just had this happen to me too. I was being extremely short tempered about a week and a half ago and my husband made the remark about something coming in the next couple of days and that's why I was acting that way. How funny!
I agree though. They know us too well or maybe they are just aware of our "time of the month" so they can get our of our way... either way, we love them don't we?

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is too funny!

Emily Osborne said...

Oh Tasha, I love your blog. You make me laugh!!

Tanya Leigh said...

*snicker*

The worst part is when I feel like that and it ISN'T that time of month! THEN who do I blame??

~aileen~jaron~ said...

so funny! i just watched the funniest episode of Everybody love Raymond about this exact thing. And it's sad but true... if mama ain't happy... then... it really sucks for the rest :).