Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Big Loser


10 Weeks

22 Pounds


Some Reward Money

And a BIG ol' Smile


I Did It!!!!

Though I still have a long way to go, it feels good to have won, and I'm feelin' good.
And that is the best part by far.
Photobucket

9 comments:

The Wizzle said...

Well done! You should be very proud.

(Pics?)

Kristy said...

Major congrats! Nice job!

Tasha said...

Pics? hm... sorry I don't really have any. See, even though that sounds like a large of amount of weight to have lost, I pretty much still look the same. My clothes fit better, which I am glad about, but it's hard to tell that I really lost that much weight. It must have just been scraped off very evenly throughout my whole body. It will be the next twenty that I'm hoping to lose that should make the big difference. We'll see if I ever get there though. But I'm still counting on those dance classes. :)

Matt and Elisa said...

I can tell you lost weight. Even before I found out you won I was thinking how good you look! Congrats. You have some serious self control that I envy!

Rach said...

Nice job, Tasha. I am inspired by you! You're amazing!

Mindi said...

Way to go Tasha! Since I couldn't be the winner I am glad it was you. Keep up all the great work!

Rachel said...

Congratulations Tasha! You deserve it! You look great too!

Emily Osborne said...

I'm so impressed! Way to go - I tried going on a sugar cleanse, but I only lasted 3 days. Kudos to you!

Tanya Leigh said...

Way to go, Tash!