Greg has been in denial for years however. He likes to pretend he has brown hair. He's been going grey since the age of 14, but when he renewed his driver's license three years ago, he put "brown". It's a sore spot for him, but you can often hear a lot of friendly banter around our house on the subject. He likes to point out the one or two brown strands of hair he finds, and I like to point out that kids love him so much because he looks like a Grandpa.
Today though, was a day of reality.
We were watching Anderson Cooper on the news when Zion yelled out while pointing to the television,"DADDY!!"
Sorry Greg, there's just no more denyin' it.
You are one dang-good-lookin' grey-haired dude!
Zion even said so. :)





7 comments:
That's hilarious! Greg, I hate to stick my nose in here, but that hair ain't brown. It hasn't been brown since before I remember. It's GRAY. Except where it's white!
It doesn't seem to be hurting Anderson Cooper any, if it makes him feel better... :)
That is too funny! Kids are super honest!
I love it! That made me laugh. Kids are so cute, especially when they are honest. It catches you off gaurd most of the time. So funny!!
At least he still has hair! :-)
Ok, my hair is a little gray. But what color do you want it to be. And the Wizzle, you have a very poor memory if you can't remember high school. Having gray hair and being gray-haired are two different things
Too funny! I didn't realize Greg is in denial.
Hey Tasha!!! I stumbled upon your blog....sooo cute! I hope you don't mind I added you to my "favorite blogs" link on my page. See you soon
Post a Comment