What do you think?
And if you're wondering about doing a makeover yourself, I'd like to introduce you to my new friends.
This one taught me all kinds of tips and tricks to enhance the new look
This one shared with me a ton of cute fonts and other blingie items
This one showed me how to upload one of them cute fonts for my blog titles - pretty intense, but it's always good to learn something new
This one let me borrow some extras
This one gave me a great big list of fun blog resources so I wouldn't have to google them each time
And one even includes darling STRETCH backgrounds. Those are hard to find ya know.
So if you want to meet my new friends, they are wonderful helpers.
Happy Blogging!




3 comments:
Super cute Tasha! I'm glad you figured out how to do it all.
I love the fancy title!
It's really cute! I'll have to look into it.
Post a Comment