This morning I found Taryn playing in her crib - happy, carefree, and totally commando under her jammies. And what was she playing in? A puddle of bowel and bladder excrements!
I thought she must have just had an enormously full diaper for some reason. And so jokingly I asked Greg if he had put a diaper on Taryn. "Of course," he instantly replied with an "I'm not stupid tone" And then after a thoughtful pause he admitted, "No, I didn't."
What a mess! But pretty funny after it was all cleaned up. I guess that's what 2 am wake up calls will do to ya.




3 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! That was so funny. Leave it to the dad to do that one! I can't even fathom that. Adventures keep you sane right?
That is too funny!
Well - at least you have diapers. They don't have them in the Philippines! Kids/babies just go where ever! And that's where my baby is headed! Yikes.
I remember when Mom found you and Tara in your bed playing in each other's "mess". You smeared it all over everything - walls, crib, each other. That was discusting!
Post a Comment