Hey Tasha, Tara emailed me last week and told me about Taryn. She asked that I check out your blog because my son Jacob has hearing issues and now wears a hearing aid and she thought maybe I had some advice for you. I would love to talk with you about it if you would like. I've been dealing with this since June of last year. My email address is tina.knudson@gmail.com
By the way... I stayed in my pajamas all day today too. Sometimes that is so nice to do. Nowhere to go, nothing to do, well except cleaning and organizing but I love it!!
3 comments:
i 100% agree! i love your blog. and your daughter is SO pretty.
Hey Tasha, Tara emailed me last week and told me about Taryn.
She asked that I check out your blog because my son Jacob has hearing issues and now wears a hearing aid and she thought maybe I had some advice for you. I would love to talk with you about it if you would like. I've been dealing with this since June of last year.
My email address is tina.knudson@gmail.com
By the way... I stayed in my pajamas all day today too. Sometimes that is so nice to do. Nowhere to go, nothing to do, well except cleaning and organizing but I love it!!
It really is the best job ever!
Post a Comment