Our flyswatter is missing.
It disappeared one day while I was at work.
But with a house full of little kids that leave the doors open in the beautiful fall weather,
we have a lot of flies.
I need my flyswatter.
When I confronted that day's babysitter (by the name of Greg) about its whereabouts,
he replied, "Oh yeah, I saw Zion running around with it in the front yard."
Now all you Mom's out there, what is your initial reaction?
Mine...?
GROSS!!!!
Why in the world did you let her run around with a flyswatter in her hand?
To which Greg responded, "It never even crossed my mind. I'm not a mom."
And then Evan echoed, "Daddy's not the Mommy. You're the Mommy!!"
It disappeared one day while I was at work.
But with a house full of little kids that leave the doors open in the beautiful fall weather,
we have a lot of flies.
I need my flyswatter.
When I confronted that day's babysitter (by the name of Greg) about its whereabouts,
he replied, "Oh yeah, I saw Zion running around with it in the front yard."
Now all you Mom's out there, what is your initial reaction?
Mine...?
GROSS!!!!
Why in the world did you let her run around with a flyswatter in her hand?
To which Greg responded, "It never even crossed my mind. I'm not a mom."
And then Evan echoed, "Daddy's not the Mommy. You're the Mommy!!"




5 comments:
First...eewww, that it gross!
Second...sounds like conversations we have around our house.
Glad to know I'm not the only one with a special babysitter that struggles with mom stuff.
My initial reaction was, "What is she doing running around in the front yard!?" :-)
Ahhh...job security for Mom.
That is hilarious! I had the same reaction as Tara. I guess I forgot about the fly guts.
That is too funny!
Post a Comment