I'm not really a slideshow kind of blogger. But until I can get my thoughts together to write about the experience of meeting my little daughter, I thought I'd go ahead and post some pics instead. Enjoy our little Taryn Jeanne.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Tasha! She is beautiful. I love her name (for obvious reasons.) I'm so glad Deanna is there to help you. Wish I could bring you dinner!
Oh she is adorable! I can hardly wait to meet her.
Those are such precious pictures. I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Tasha! Congrats! She is so cute and I love her name! My little gal can't wait to play with yours!!!!
Congrats! Love the smiling sister picture! What a sweet little treasure. Enjoy!
Congrats! You look amazing. What a precious baby. She is so adorable!
Congrats. So sorry we haven't gotten out there to see her yet! She's beautiful! I hope you're doing well, and we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment