He actually didn't say much. He mostly just gave me a dirty look with a bit of a smile. But today, he said that I needed to get my finger-nail polish remover out.
And in regards to these picture - he actually said, "You wanna know what I will say? 'His sandals are on the wrong feet'." That's actually what I expected.
4 comments:
You will have to let us know!
He actually didn't say much. He mostly just gave me a dirty look with a bit of a smile. But today, he said that I needed to get my finger-nail polish remover out.
And in regards to these picture - he actually said, "You wanna know what I will say? 'His sandals are on the wrong feet'." That's actually what I expected.
So funny! I thought it was pretty cute today at playgroup seeing his little painted toes. Did Zion get her's done too?
Too cute!
Post a Comment