Did you know I teach piano?
Last night we had a Stake Talent Show and I told the girls I teach piano to that I would give them 50 points if they performed in it. I am so proud of them. It is thrilling to watch someone whom you taught go from struggling and fighting over the notes and keys to pulling off a flawless performance. I was so proud watching them and beamed as if they were my own children.
Since having little kids I've noticed that I have lost a lot of my capacity to love other people's children. I am so engrossed in my own. But I love these girls and I love teaching them. That is why I wanted to share their performance on this blog.
Morgan and Raigan Jones - Ode to Joy 4/25/09
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment