
It was a good day.
It was Greg's Birthday.
There was lots to be done.
Some house work
A sack lunch to put together
A trip to the store
Presents to buy
My famous lasagna to make
a requested icecream cake to create
and recipes to search.
Wrapping presents with Evan
Dinner all together
Present unwrapping
Happy birthday singing
and candle blowing.
Then relaxing on the floor
while kids are dancing
and the new harmonica is playing.
Off to bed for the little ones
and I could finally give some real kisses to my birthday boy.
Happy 29th Birthday Greg!
It was Greg's Birthday.
There was lots to be done.
Some house work
A sack lunch to put together
A trip to the store
Presents to buy
My famous lasagna to make
a requested icecream cake to create
and recipes to search.
Wrapping presents with Evan
Dinner all together
Present unwrapping
Happy birthday singing
and candle blowing.
Then relaxing on the floor
while kids are dancing
and the new harmonica is playing.
Off to bed for the little ones
and I could finally give some real kisses to my birthday boy.
Happy 29th Birthday Greg!





5 comments:
Tell Greg, Happy Birhtday!!! From Tim and I. I commented yesterday on your post below but not sure if you saw it. So thought I would say it again!
Happy Birthday Greg! We hope you had a good day. Tasha, your blog is so creative, you come up with some fun things. Hope you are both doing well.
Happy Birthday Greg! Sounds like you did a lot of work! The cake looks awesome!
Geez, 29 is so old! :)
Happy Birthday! it is the best when the kids are in bed and you get to give them a real kiss, isn't it?
Post a Comment