Aw...it's just the age (hopefully). Aydon did the same thing and hated even the mention of Santa Claus. So, he has no idea who brought him his Christmas presents because he would have flipped out!
To you and your sister, "Congratulations!!" I'm thrilled for both of you! Are your due dates close to each other? By the way, where on earth did you get the Prego riddle idea? ;)
That is funny! My kids did the same thing at that age! Tell Greg HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! From Tim and I. We can't ever forget his birthday. It's our Anniversary! Tim planned it that way! :o)
Oh, that is so funny. Paige was just the opposite. She ran up to Santa and just started rambling off her name and what she wanted. I was a little worried. I need to teach her stranger danger :)
6 comments:
Aw...it's just the age (hopefully). Aydon did the same thing and hated even the mention of Santa Claus. So, he has no idea who brought him his Christmas presents because he would have flipped out!
I think those pictures are so funny! Your kids are cute even when they are petrified! Hopefully next year Evan will like Santa a little better.
LOL! What a laugh. Every parent can relate.
To you and your sister, "Congratulations!!" I'm thrilled for both of you! Are your due dates close to each other? By the way, where on earth did you get the Prego riddle idea? ;)
I love your blog. I'm waiting for more. Have you been too busy?? Hope you're feeling okay. Love, Darla
That is funny! My kids did the same thing at that age! Tell Greg HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! From Tim and I. We can't ever forget his birthday. It's our Anniversary! Tim planned it that way! :o)
Oh, that is so funny. Paige was just the opposite. She ran up to Santa and just started rambling off her name and what she wanted. I was a little worried. I need to teach her stranger danger :)
Post a Comment