Monday, December 15, 2008

Riddle Me This - Riddle Me That

14 comments:

granny said...

Well, if this means what I think it means....how fun is that??? Congrats twinners.

Tanya Leigh said...

Now THAT's CUTE!! Congratulations to both of you!?!! :) You guys are "catching up" quite nicely ;) Yeehaw!

ps. hilarious. the word verification started with "ept" lol ;)

Tim and Shay said...

HOW CUTE IS THAT!!! What a fun way to announce it! Congrats Girls! How fun to be "prego" with your sister and sister-in-law! I guess I take back burner to her. :o) (Of Course...I'm the sister-in-law) It will be fun to be preg with you. It's nice to know someone is feeling the same pains with you! I'm excited for you! When is your sister due?

Jenni said...

HEY NOW!!! That is SO FUN!!! You guys do everything together nowadays. :) LOVE IT!!! Now we really have something to celebrate this season!

Anonymous said...

uh, I don't get it...wait..Oh, nevermind - cool - congrats!

Christy said...

Congrats! I actually wondered if you were pregnant with your last post.

Rach said...

Congrats, Tasha. By the way, you look fantastic. And cool that you and Tara are prego together. It's nice that there will be cousins the same age at family parties. I hope you're feeling okay. Could that be why you almost passed out at your concert? By the way, sorry we didn't make it to the concert. Tyler's fussiest time. (Which is saying a lot, because he fusses a lot.) I love your blog.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Tasha! That is way too cute! Congrats! How fun, I hope you are feeling ok! Tell Tara Congrats too!

Anderson said...

How funny...congrats!

Ella A. said...

congratulations!! How exciting!

KOCHERHANS said...

Ok so I have to admit I found your blog last week and have been reading it and love how and what you write...but being the horrible friend that I am....I've never commented. However, after this super fun and way cute post...I couldn't resist! Oh, how we (Sara & I) have wondered what you two have been up to. Sooooo exciting for both of you. That is secretly our dream, Sara & I, to be prego together. Too much fun. Congratulations to both of you. You've got to send me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog (Sara doesn't have one - I've been bugging her about it for a year now - I give up). Tell Tara hi! Thanks Tasha.
Tara (Fort) Kocherhans
kocherdealatqdotcom
(sorry for such a long comment)

Matt and Elisa said...

That is so fun that you are both pregnant! How close are you?

Joni said...

Love it! I'll admit, it would have taken me a few minutes longer to figure it out had I not already know. Congrats!

Amy Mann said...

That is a really cute picture, congrats again!! How are you feeling these days? Let me know if you need anything.