Wednesday, December 17, 2008

New Loves


  • The musty smell of fresh drywall
  • The intoxicating aroma of new paint
  • The sound of workers pounding-in new carpet
  • The feel of new carpet between my toes
  • The lines a vacuum makes in said carpet
  • Watching a giddy boy run in circles on those vacuumed lines

5 comments:

Amy Mann said...

Wow, I am guessing this is your basement, how exciting!!! Boy I guess it has been a while since I have really chatted with you, sorry about that. Looks great, I can't wait to come and see it.

Unknown said...

Wow, your basement is done! That's great news. I was able to fix your link on my blog. Yay!

Matt and Elisa said...

I am so jealous! Looks good.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Congrats! I like the smell of new paint too!

Julie said...

I love the excitement of new things in my house as well! I'm like Elisa, I'm jealous!