We learn about it in high school Geometry - the IF/THEN statements. IF this is true, THEN this must be true, etc. I remember loving to memorize those and putting them into action.Now I find I am using IF/THEN statements all -- the -- time. But it no longer has to do with Geometry or any of the three R's for that matter. Now it is, "IF you eat your dinner, THEN you can have dessert"... "IF you take a nap, THEN we can go play at the park"... "IF you hit your sister, THEN you're going to get timeout"...
or this one
"IF I give you some yogos, THEN you have to be good for the pictures"... A little more tricky, but it worked.
See the results....








A little bribing never hurt anyone. In fact, it could be a form of love right?




7 comments:
With a 2 year old, I feel like the queen of bribrery. Cute pics!
These turned out so cute, who ended up taking them?
Way cute pictures, did you have them taken in California? I love the bribes, it is a sure way to get a 2 year old's attention.
Love the pictures!!!
Love the pictures. I am a big briber. It comes in handy many times.
Your pictures are so cute. Even I bribe for a 11 year old and 7 year old!! They don't get too old!
What cute family pictures! Bribing is a great tool!
Post a Comment