Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fourth of Fourth

Something I love lately is looking at other people's blogs. One friend had a fun idea that she found. Go to the fourth album in your pictures folder and pick the fourth picture. Her's was definitely random and funny. I decided to see what I came up with:Not so random or crazy, but definitely worth posting. This is one of a set of pictures from February of this year that I love because Zion is wearing one of my favorite ensembles. The outfit was given to me at my baby shower from my friend that I visit-teach and the darling shoes are from my sister. This is something I can't wait to put my next little girl in again.
I sure love the thoughtfulness of others and their great taste.

1 comment:

Kippy said...

I'm still getting caught up on your blog, but I love it! You have always been a great writer and I was just reminded of this :)