Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why

Sometimes, I just don’t write.

This is usually for a number of different reasons:

I want this blog to be something uplifting for my kids to see in the future, but sometimes (through no fault of their own) I have nothing uplifting to report.

Contrastly, sometimes I am just so content with life, that I don’t need to write a report to feel justification in it or find the silver lining.

Other bloggers have much more interesting lives and imaginations – why waste good internet space on my meanderings.

I have so much to write, that I don’t know where to start. And so I don’t.

Or I came up with the most perfect, cleverest post in my head, and when I sit down to piece it together, I can’t remember how it goes. So I give up.

But more often than not, it is simply because my computer is a piece… … and either the internet isn’t working, or it takes 20 minutes just to open an application, or pictures won’t edit and save. And it is just. so. frustrating. I spend a sizable portion of my day – each day – waiting for this thing to catch up. There is nothing more annoying than watching something (or somebody) “work” that is not as efficient as me. [this is one reason I struggle with letting my kids to chores – and why I especially dislike my computer]!

Well, whatever the reason. There is usually a reason.

But probably not a very good one.

No comments: